Tag
Since Whit tagged me, I decided to do this. YEA!
8 TV Shows I like to watch:
1. Emeril Live
2. Spongebob
3. Man vs. Wild
4. The Office
5. House
6. Planet Earth (Thanks Amy!)
7. Iron Chef America
8. Mythbusters
8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. Got stuck in a snowstorm. Woot.
2. Taught my cute 2nd graders.
3. I learned about elementary school math... (Too much school, I must say!)
4. Played the piano.
5. Watched funny youtube videos with Candice and Kyle.
6. Found new music. Love it!
7. Realized how bad I hate frost on my windshield.
8. Wasted my time watching the Mummy. (I don't really recommend it).
As you can see, overall, it was a VERY eventful day! ha!
8 Favorite Places to Eat:
1. Macaroni Grill
2. Tucanos
3. Cafe Rio
4. Panera
5. CPK
6. Costa Vida
7. Kneaders
8. PF Changs
8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Getting a snowboard
2. The smells of the Holidays!
3. Thanksgiving Break (Ken's coming home! Woot!)
4. The Messiah Sing In
5. Temple Square Lights
6. Getting my hair cut! It's killing me right now!
7. Warm weather
8. Graduating
8 Things I am passionate about:
1. My family
2. the gospel
3. swimming/working out
4. being outdoors
5. teaching
6. shoes and sunglasses
7. traveling
8. service
8 people I tag:
1, 2, 3, 4
5, 6, 7, 8- anyone who wants to!
5 comments:
Car Jo, how do you NOT like the Mummy?!?!?!
YAY planet earth :) I'm going to do this tag even though no one tagged me :)
I can't even believe how much I miss you. It's stupid here without my best friend...
Carly!!! I haven't talked to you forever..... How's life treating ya?
dibbandbritt.blogspot.com
I wasn't impressed by the Mummy either...and I like watching Man vs. Wild and The Office too! I'll probably get around to doing this tag sometime...maybe...
Post a Comment