Sunday, November 1, 2009

Mawwwwage.


It's been way too long since I blogged. Even since before I dated Logan. So... I thought I'd update with the wedding thing. Logan and I met last year in our Singles Ward. (Yea for singles wards!) We started dating last year-not exactly sure when... it's still up for debate. Things went fabulous. On my birthday, August 3, Log proposed up the canyon near Cascade Springs. I said YES of course and then set a date for October 10. K. So everything was going great until the week before the wedding. Logan got diagnosed with the wonderfuuuulll H1N1 (Swine Flu) and was sick as a fetchin' dog. We were trying to decide if we should reschedule the wedding or just deal with it. Logan miraculously got better and was cleared by the doc to go through with the wedding. BUT here's the crazy part. The WONDERFUL people at Fox Hollow Golf Course told us on Friday (and we were getting married on Saturday BTW..) at 4:00, that we couldn't have our luncheon OR reception there. WHHAT??!? yeah. They didn't want anyone exposed to swine flu even though the whole WORLD is exposed to swine flu and remember Log was cleared by the doc... Anyway, my wonderful parents and Logan's great parents quickly and frantically pulled everything together last minute. The next day was amazing. The temple ceremony was beautiful and the rest of the day went smooth as ever. Hopefully it looked as though we planned everything the way it turned out. SO... there it is. I'm now Mrs. Peterson and happy as ever! So... moral of the story- don't get swine flu.

3 comments:

Zach said...

About time you posted!

Autumn and Doug Smith said...

Carly, your pictures are beautiful, and I so wish I could have made it to your reception, we moved that day, so it was way hectic. I hope Logan is feeling better, and I am glad everything worked out.

Tash said...

You were a beautiful bride! I would have gone into panic mode about the reception! I guess the most important part is that both of you made it to the temple. Congrats!