Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!

I got this from Kerri at my work, and thought it was great. Thanks!

Be
gentle.
Be kind.
Apologize.
Write a letter.
Keep a promise.
Try to understand.
Give a soft answer.
Laugh a little more.
Express your gratitude.
Think first of someone else.
Seek out a forgotten friend.
Gladden the heart of a child.
Examine your demands on others.
Speak your love, then speak it again.
Manifest your loyalty in a word and deed.
Dismiss suspicion and replace it with trust.
Take pleasure in the beauty and wonder of the earth.
Forgo a grudge.
Mend a quazzel.
Forgive an enemy.
Encourage a youth.
Welcome a stranger.

-Howard W. Hunter 1994

2 comments:

Chris & Tara said...

Car! i miss. I love that you blog now. It's fun to see how you're doing. I need to do better at updating mine :) You and your hubby are so stinkin' gorgeous together! I'm coming to UT in jan so we should get together for sure. I miss you!

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-dan-syarat-menukarkan-uang-rusak-di-bi