I started officially dating Logan.
February:
I probably had the best Valentines Day ever. Logan was so sweet. We had a photo shoot even though we weren't getting married yet. I went to Oklahoma City to watch Candice swim at Mountain West Conference. BYU was Conference Champs!!!!
March:
Logan and I were dating pretty seriously now. I was in my last semester of school at BYU doing at internship teaching 2nd grade.
April:
Graduated from BYU!!! Bachelors and all. I went to California with my family for Spring Break. We stayed in Temecula with Kendall. I flew home early to go to Moab with Logan and do some serious jeeping. Probably the best spring break ever.
May:
Pulled out the boat. Logan and I were dying for some serious wakeboarding even though it still was a little cold outside. That's what wetsuits are for!!! Logan started Wildland Firefighting for the state and I pretty much didn't see a whole lot of him after that.
June:
Went to Moab again without Logan. (He had to work.) Massive Moab Trip #2 for me wasn't as fun as the previous years. Hiked Delicate Arch and Left Hand, went shopping, and visited some great friends. I started working as an Assistant Coach for swimteam.
July:
For graduation, Amy and I went to Kona, Hawaii. We stayed with her Auntie and Uncle. We saw everything. It was amazing. Then we flew over to Honolulu and went to Lae'e and saw some other cool stuff. So fun.
August:
On my birthday (3rd), Logan proposed in the morning. He got called on a fire at 2:00pm and had to leave. It sucked but I was engaged so I didn't mind. I had a big birthday party that night. Wedding plans were underway. We went crazy with stuff to do. Lydia and I also did our first triathlons. We did the Jack and Jill Tri-Utah sprint Tri. We both won our age groups!!!
September:
Wedding plans were still crazy. Logan was still firefighting. Kendall and I both ran our first 10K. I did mine without too much training. I don't recommend that.
October:
The week before the wedding, Logan gets called on a fire. He goes, and a few days later I have to go pick him up in Cedar City so that he will make it back in time. Logan gets swine flu 3 days before the wedding. The wedding planner cancels on us the day before our wedding. DON'T WORRY! With a lot of re-arranging Friday night, we still got married. BEST DAY of my life. We went on a cruise to Mexico. Then, we both had to get back to reality and go back to work.
November:
Thanksgiving was great. We went to Mexico to build homes for people in need. Kyle, my brother came along with Logan's whole family. It was an amazing experience.
December:
Our first Christmas together!!! It was great. Went to Logan's grandma's and my house and his house and back and forth all day. It's a good thing our parents live so close to eachother.
It was an amazing year!!! Thanks to all you friends for being so great!! We love you!
2 comments:
YAY HAWAII!! so fun! 2009 was so fun :)
I think I saw Logan at UVU the other day...or at least someone who looks a lot like him haha I feel like I haven't seen YOU in forever! Glad life is treating you well :)
Post a Comment