Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Life Update
Lately, I've had some crazy events happening, so I thought I'd blog about them. The end of February, Logan and I went skiing to Deer Valley. We were there for a few hours. I wasn't wearing my normal ski boots and skis. I didn't think it'd be a big deal. I ended up crashing, and I found out that my boots and bindings weren't adjusted the right way. The skis didn't pop off and my legs twisted and I heard and felt a loud pop in my knee. Immediately, there was pain I'd never felt before. The next week I got an MRI and found out I tore my ACL, MCL, and miniscus. I ended up having surgery on March 24 and have been recovering ever since. Talk about not being able to do anything. I can't even swim. Oh well. In 3-6 months, I'll be able to do lots of fun stuff!!!! I've learned a lot of patience during this whole process. Logan has been the best husband ever during all this. He's so sweet and loving. I feel like he's my nurse. He rubs my legs out and gets up with me in the night when I'm in pain. I couldn't ask for anyone better. I'm grateful for the experience, but hope that it never happens to anyone ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I have been so worried about you! I have seen your dad and Candice and Kyle a few times lately and try to get all the gossip. I am so glad that you are on the mend! Let me know if I can do anything for you! I mean it! PLEASE! GET BETTER! SOOOOOON!
I'm excited to see you again next week! I'm sorry it's been such a rough recovery...you'll be back to everything in a few months! :)
On no! Carly that stinks! I sure hope that your knee heals well. I'm glad to hear that Logan is taking care of you. Bet better soon!
Carly you're kidding!! That does not sound fun at all. But I'm glad you're okay! Get better soon and your lucky you have a great man to take care of you!! LOVE YOU:)
Post a Comment