I'm 2 days late, but that's okay. I just wanted to write about my husband. He is my soul-mate through and through. I have been so blessed to meet him and be married to him. Here's some things that we've been through together for this year we've been married:
October 10- We were able to be sealed in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple by my Grandpa Jack. It was such a sweet day. The emotions were running high. We went on a cruise for our honeymoon to Mexico. It was amazing.
November- Logan and I got to take a trip to Mexico again to do service. It was such a great experience.
December- Christmas was such a fun time for us. Being married for the holidays is the greatest. We were able to share Christmas with each other and our families.
January- We both had to get back to "reality". We were both busy working and going to school.
February- I tore my ACL and Logan was a sweetheart to help me out through this.
March- I had knee surgery, and Logan was still going to school and working. Oh yeah, and my sis got married so we went to her gorgeous wedding too.
April- Still mending from the surgery. Logan was so patient and kind and took such great care of me. I was so lucky he was there to help me out!
May- School was out for both of us, and we were able to focus a little bit more on eachother. It was so nice. We got to go on a great trip to St. George.
June- We went to Moab and got to do some hiking and jeeping.
July- Logan was still working at the hospital and we both got to do a lot of boating and outdoors-y stuff!
August- For my birthday, Logan got me a beach cruiser and took me to the Homestead for a nice week! He was so thoughtful!
September- We were back into school again. For Logan's birthday, we went to the Cliff Lodge at Snowbird and went to Oktoberfest. It was so great spending so much time together.
October 10, 2010- It's our 1 year anniversary! It's been the best year of my life. I have a husband that puts up with all my flaws and seems to love me anyway! He's my best friend and I'm so excited to spend eternity with him. I love you baby!!!





2 comments:
congrats! I hope yu've recovered well from your surgery, and that all else is going well!
i'll never forget backing up into the washing machine when i got your announcement...after not knowing you even dated a boy...! i love you, car! congratulations. you two are one of my favorite couples ever.
Post a Comment