I have the best husband in the WORLD! He sent flowers to my school today and surprised me. He's super thoughtful. Man, I love that guy. Here's 10 Things I LOVE about my Husband:
10. He does the laundry because I hate to!
9. He doesn't get picky with what I make for dinner. Or what I don't make for dinner.
8. He surprises me with subtle little things (notes, scraping my windshield in the morning, etc.) ALL the time.
7. He spoils me with gifts and is always willing to get me whatever I need.
6. He thinks I'm funny. (Or at least he laughs!)
5. He's gonna be a great dad!
4. He loves to be active. Ski, bike, hike, run, swim... anything you can think of!
3. He tells me how much he loves me.
2. He's a HARD worker in school, with his job, and in life!
1. We are what you call best friends!
Happy Valentine's Day Love!!
No comments:
Post a Comment